Polk County Farm Bureau’s primary function is to serve as an advocate for local farmers and ranchers in political and regulatory forums.
We are also very active in issues such as government fiscal responsibility, conservation efforts, private property rights, and pest and disease research issues.
Consistently engaged in the political realm, we have a local PAC for county and state campaigns, and Florida Farm Bureau has a federal PAC for congressional contributions.
You can be a part of our Agriculture Advocacy efforts!
Ways to get involved:
- Volunteer at Agri-Fest
- Interact with your Elected Officials at the annual Legislative Wrap-Up Luncheon and PCFB Political Forums
- Support Polk County Farm Bureau through an Annual Sponsorship
- Submit Florida Farm Bureau policy recommendations
- Serve on an Florida Farm Bureau Advisory Committee
- Support your local FFA/4-H chapter